Thread: Pioneer DEH-600BT Car Stereo + Bluetooth Audio + iOS4 = Recipe for disaster

Pioneer DEH-600BT Car Stereo + Bluetooth Audio + iOS4 = Recipe for disaster

I have been using the pioneer DEH-600BT stereo system for last 1 year. And i had no problem using this system before the IOS4 was released. I upgraded my iphone with this IOS4.. I thought that it will do well but i was wrong.... It is creating a problem as it is not able connect to the car system... Due to which i am not able to do anything such as listen to the songs via the bluetooth device... I dont know what exactly the problem is....Please help me out and give some solution for fixing the problem...

Re: Pioneer DEH-600BT Car Stereo + Bluetooth Audio + iOS4 = Recipe for disaster

You can try for the software updation in your mobile phone from the nearest apple store.. Check whether the software you have in your cell phone is updated one and not the outdated one.. Because if it is the outdated software you are using then you may face such problems.. So i suggest that you go and upload the software in your mobile phone... This will help you..

Hey guys you can just have your mobile updated with the latest apple system software.. Because of this the bluetooth device in the system finds it difficult to connect it to the device via bluetooth.. So just have the software updated and your problem will be solved... Or else you can go for the servicing of your car system.

Hey friends you can also check the audio settings of the system installed in the car. Because even if the settings in your mobile phone is proper but your car system settings are going wrong then also this problem will arise.... So you can just try to update the software of your car system by consulting to the pioneer service center and after that if your settings(Both iphone and pioneer car system) are proper then you can easily connect both the devices and enjoy your songs and can attend calls..
    Last edited by Odalis; 15-10-2010 at 10:39 PM.