Thread: streaming stopped working with iPhone 3GS iOS4

streaming stopped working with iPhone 3GS iOS4

I am using iPhone 3GS and streaming bluetooth works fine with my Pioneer-600BT car stereo. Recently I have updated it to iOS4 and streaming stopped working. If I am using my iPhone handfree it is getting connected with my car stereo but bluetooth audio streaming does not work. I heard that iOS4.1. will solve the issue waited but it still doesn't work. Does any one has any solution to this issue. Your effort will be appreciated, please inform as soon as possible.

Re: streaming stopped working with iPhone 3GS iOS4

Having the same issue with combination of iPhone 3GS and pioneer-600BT car stereo. I contact to apple customer care and they told me to update the software on my car stereo but software updation doesn't solve the issue. So I contact to Pioneer and they tell me that the stereo was build by the people who develop the bluetooth themselves. so why apple are using different bluetooth profiles to the standerd one.

Having the same issue with my iPhone 3gs and pioneer Bluetooth. Everything was working fine with OS 3.1.2. But after updating to iOS 4 bluetooth audio streaming does not work. Before two days updating it I have bought this car audio specially for bluetooth and hands free. I hope that apple will soon fix the bluetooth audio problems. I have also updated it to iOD4.1 but still having the same problem. While searching on net I find a lot of people with same issue.

I am using DEH-600BT and iPhone 3GS with iOS4 operating system and have the same problem. I used iOS3 before this and it is working fine with this os. After update to iOS4.0.1 auto connect function and hands free profile are working only A2DP profile does not work. Hoping that the problem will be fix with update to 4.1 but ioS4.1 does not fix the problem.

Have exactly the same issue with Rupert78.I am an apple user from 1995 and I have a lot of products of apple. I have iPhone 3G,iPhone 4,iPad but now I think I am not going to buy any other product from apple. Why the apple people are not fixing this issue when it affects many users. The problem started when I have updated my iPhone OS to iOS 4.1. I thought that this will improve the functionality but it got many bugs and still not fixed by Apple.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"