Thread: G-Five G9000i is not turning ON

G-Five G9000i is not turning ON

I have just bought this G-Five G9000i before two months and it was working without any problem but suddenly something has happened to this phone. Actually when i put it for charging then it is showing that it is getting charged but when i try to switch it ON then nothing happens. Yesterday my mobile phone got switched off since then this problem have started coming on my phone.

Re: G-Five G9000i is not turning ON

It might happen that there would be something wrong with the button by pressing which you turn on your G Five mobile phone. I suggest you to open the phone and then press that button from the inside and check that is there any activity happening on your phone or not. As it happens many time that the button provided on the panel does reach enough to the internal button and it results in an unresponsive function.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

There could be a problem with regarding the power IC of your G Five mobile phone as this IC is most important to start the power circuit in your phone so first of all power goes to the this IC from the battery and then this IC lets other devices to use that power source. I think you have to replace the power IC of your phone which will solve this problem of switching it ON.

I think you must use the warranty of your G Five mobile phone as you have bought this phone just before two months. There seems to be some kind of hardware problem on your phone which would be needing some replacement of some part of your phone. But if you have a warranty of that phone then it would be an advantage for you to repair it.

I am using G5 9000I phone I need pc suite for this phone where can i download and I cannot download films to my phone can any 1 help me pls on this regard tks...

Quote Originally Posted by usuf View Post
    I am using G5 9000I phone I need pc suite for this phone where can i download and I cannot download films to my phone can any 1 help me pls on this regard tks...
    Well, there are many websites that offers you PC Suite for your G5 9000i Mobile phone. I cannot give the links here as it is not allowed as per the forums rules. hence, just go on Google and download the Suite from any of the links.

@ the second point, what is the exact issue while downloading the film ? Are you getting any error or donno the process of downloading the same ?

Quote Originally Posted by shikhar View Post
    Well, there are many websites that offers you PC Suite for your G5 9000i Mobile phone. I cannot give the links here as it is not allowed as per the forums rules. hence, just go on Google result and download the Suite from any of the links.

@ the second point, what is the exact issue while downloading the film ? Are you getting any error or donno the process of downloading the same ?
    when i down load films to my g9000i mobile after that it doesnt work I think most probably it need some format to work can any 1 tell me in which format it will work and hw to do the format in my mobile

Well, the video file format supported by G-five G9000i is 3GP and WMV. You can also check this for any mobile by just recording a small clip from the mobile camera and than check in details that in which format the video has been recorded. Now, if you have any film that is another format than simply convert it with any video converter. The best i can suggest you for converting is Bigasoft Total Video Converter Download and try it out.