Thread: iPhone 4.1 - Car Audio doesn't work anymore

iPhone 4.1 - Car Audio doesn't work anymore

I am using iPhone 3GS from last 2 month. It was working fine till yesterday but last day I updated the iPhone to 3GS to 4.1. Now when I try to play through my Eclipse, the car sound system, it is not able to play with that. I was able to do that before updating the iPhone. This clearly seems to be a Apple issue. I don't know how to fix such errors Therefore I am I am leaving the post here. Can you guys tell me the possible reason behind this and the way to fix that?

Re: iPhone 4.1 - Car Audio doesn't work anymore

I was also facing the same problem with my iPhone since I have upgraded it to 4.1. I tried many things to solve it but nothing was helpful .to me and finally to do a full restore of firmware 4.1 in iTunes and after doing that I found that the issue was gone. I am using Eclipse model no. is AVN726EA and now it is working fine for me. You can also try this to get it resolved. But remember that you should make it the last option if nothing helps you.

I think that you should talk to the apple support for that. As you told that you have upgraded to 4.1 so there may be some other setting in that to get connection to your car audio system. You will get the satisfactory answer from them and they will tell you exactly what you have to do get the connection. They solves several such issues in a day therefore they have the clear idea of this problem. This will be the best and the safest way for you to do that.

If you want the best iOS then I will suggest you to go for 3.2.1. I am very sure about it that it will work fine because I am using this in my iPhone and I don’t have any problem to connect that with my car audio system. I .using Alpine IVA-W505 which gives me full Speed connection to the head unit. I don’t have any issue with iPhone. My advice to you is also to switch back to 3.2.1 and this will solve the issue for you. Good Luck