Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 15-10-2010

Data cable is not connected to pc

I have nokia 3110. I am using this phone from last one and half year. Performance of nokia 3110 is OK, but there is a problem when i go to attach my nokia 3110 phone to computer it stop to work and nothing any connection shown by both nokia 3110 phone and computer. So How can i connect my nokia 3110 phone with computer system?
Old 15-10-2010

Re: Data cable is not connected to pc

You have to install PC suit in your computer because without PC suit software you are not able to access any data from mobile to computer. PC suit software is a interface between this two device. So if you are not install the software who they connect with each other. So first install it then try. If it previously install and corrupted so uninstall it and again reinstall it.
Old 15-10-2010

I think there will be problem in your data cable so try with another device on different system. If it not work so you have to change your data cable. Buy a new data cable and then attach your nokia 3110 mobile and computer with the help of data cable. If it connect properly so your mobile icon will show in your computer system.
Old 15-10-2010

Your USB connection not shown on computer because there is a chances of virus in your nokia 3110 mobile so you have to first check your nokia 3110 mobile before attach to the computer otherwise virus will affect on your computer system also. First scan your nokia 3110 with the help of anti-virus and if there is a virus in your nokia 3110 mobile so delete or remove it and then check that is it connected with PC with the help of data cable or not.
Old 15-10-2010

There is a chances that in which USB port you are using to attach is not working properly so for that try the connection or attach data cable in another USB port. Then check your problem. If still it not solve then there is a problem in your software (PC suit) or in your nokia 3110 mobile. Check your mobile on another system. Still problem is there than show your mobile in mobile repair center.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,