Thread: Calendar is opening very slow in the iPhone 3G iOS 4.1

Calendar is opening very slow in the iPhone 3G iOS 4.1

Since I went from iOS 3 to the awful 4 also my iPhone 3G has been extremely time-consuming. The main difficulty however looks isolated: when I open the Calendar application, it gets a very long time to open it. At first it opens as quick as it used to, on the other hand then the screen goes blank with only the calendar header available. Am I the merely one with this trouble? If yes, could I resolve it by a Recovery action and rebuild the iPhone?

re: Calendar is opening very slow in the iPhone 3G iOS 4.1

I am using the 3Gs and I just want to tell you that it is working fine on the OS3. But currently it lags and hangs almost all the times. And it is really very irritating for me. And in this when I try to open the or book the appointments while having somebody waiting on the line at that time these things happen.

Here also the same issue. And I am facing this from the long time back. I am also using the 3G and ios 4.1. And when I try to use the ios 4.2 at that time it get 100% slower. Regarding this I have asked to support center but there also they are not able to solve this issue. Synced 1 calendar with Microsoft Office on Windows XP, with around 5 entries every day.

I want to ask you that have you guys tried to restore the iPhone and reconstruct it from that? Regarding this I have got the many of the reports from the user side and I think that see a big enhancement in the pace of their phone with iOS 4.1. And in my Ios 4 I am not able to see any of the speed result in that. And in fact I do not want to spend a few hours restoring the thing with no expect of enhancement.

Re: Calendar is opening very slow in the iPhone 3G iOS 4.1

The IPhone which is I am using i.e. my iPhone 3 with the iOS 4.1 it is like a pain for me. All the application in it seems to work properly except the calendar. The time when I select the calendar at that time I get the new event screen that shows no title, and there is no starting and ending dates. But in this I am not able to cancel or use DONE to go back to main calendar. Even pushing delete button is also not going to work at that time. Is there any suggestion so that I can use the calendar feature once again.

I am also facing the same issue. And I will almost certainly not update the OS when I upgrade to the latest iPhone. And I think it is not worth for it. I think you will never get the same irritability back. On today I had a customer on the phone and he just want to arrange the meeting. At that time when I try to open my calendar it is not going to open. Please suggest me any solution related to this.

In fact similar to you I was also facing this from several days and concerning this I have visited the majority of the forum site also but not able to get the ideal solution. And when I have read your solution then I have tried this and it is also not work properly. So in last I have decided to change it and I have done the same. Now in the new phone there is no any issue.