Thread: iphone 4 Camera taking pictures with orange/yellow hues

iphone 4 Camera taking pictures with orange/yellow hues

Camera on my iPhone works fine outside and gives the clear picture. It also clicks clear images in daylight but in night when I try to click pictures inside the room in light on (this is with the fluorescent, and usual light bulbs) the images that is clicked comes out with the extremely yellow/orange hues. Is there anyone else who has faces the similar problem with their camera and have the solution for it? I tried every possible solution to get it fixed but nothing seems to work. Please help me.

Re: iphone 4 Camera taking pictures with orange/yellow hues

This issue can be only solved by the Apple experts. You should call the Apple for this issue and I am sure that they will help you to correct this. It seems that there is some problem in the settings for your camera in iphone. See if there is any option for the default setting for the camera, if yes then apply that setting and see the result. Otherwise calling the apple will be the best option for you.

Hey, I did some more testing on my iPhone to know the reason behind this bug which is there in most of the iPhone and I found that the images that you want to capture in night and in room light turns yellow/orange if there is anything in the photo that is of blue color. In other words I can say that it overcompensate the white balance when there are blue objects in the frame. You can also try this n your own, and you will find that it is true.

There may be problem with the software that you are using. It may be outdated. My suggestion to you is to search for the latest software which is available on internet and install that in your phone. Do a restart and see the result. If you are again getting the image then the problem is from apple and they have not solved it. Just pray that they will solve this issue in their next release of the software.

It is the problem because of the fluorescent light which leaves the orange/yellow hues on the image. You update the firmware that you are using and see if the problem is gone or not. In most the cases it solves the issue and I hope that it will also solve the issue for you but before doing that you should check the setting for the color balance which is there in your camera settings. Balance the color according to the situation and take the picture.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

There is a simple camera which is fitted into the iPhone and there is nothing that you can do in the camera. The only way to correct that is to make use of something like Photoshop. You will find various applications that is available on internet and that can do the job for you. If you are thinking to do the firmware update for this issue then I think that this will be out of question because the camera was rebalanced for artificial light. If that is the problem with the firmware then it should also suffer in daylight. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem with your camera.

OK, I was also having the same problem with the camera of my iPhone and to fix that I did a firmware update and this solves the issue for me. Some people said that updating the firmware will not affect the quality of the camera at all but it worked for me. I don’t have any technical idea about that but it worked and my advice to you is to do the same and if it not helped you then it will also not going to harm your phone.