Thread: Calendar synchronization deleted iphone calendar

Calendar synchronization deleted iphone calendar

Hello,
    I am getting an unexpected problem and the problem is that, When i performed sync process it delete all the entries in the "On My iPhone" calendar and it replaces it with the "On My Mac" calendars. Do any one know the method to do solve the problem? I require your support on this issue. Please provide me the require help.

Re: Calendar synchronization deleted iphone calendar

Even the similar problem is faced by me as well. When i performed that function, then i was left with nothing in the backup. I lost my entire shift schedule and many more things. I am now looking to fix this problem, but don't know how to get it fixed. Is there any one who can help me out in solving this issue. Thanks.

I have recently purchased new iphone. I soon sync it and that a was a big mistake which i did. I lost all the events i had put in to the phone. currently i am having nothing on my calendar. This issue is really making me mad, as my iphone is a new one and i am getting problem in it. Now i am looking for some support on this issue. I hope that you will provide me the required help.

I think that i have the fix for this issue. If you want to fix this problem you will require to turn MobileMe off on your iPhone. Once you are done with that you will now need to add an event in the iPhone calendar and then used iTunes for synchronizing the Outlook. When i tried it on my system, then it worked for me. I hope that it will also work for you.

Thanks for the help. I really did try your solution and i find it as a helpful one. When i turn off the mobileme on my iphone and added the event in the iphone calendar, it automatically solved my problem. I will will again thank you as you have saved my lot of time. Even the other peoples who were getting the same problem can go for this fix.

Even i was also able to solve my issue trying that solution. I also performed the same action on my iphone and followed all the advice given by the Jacques25. It was a tricky one, but at the end helped me. So this is my thanks to Jacques25 as your post has really solved my problem. Now i am running my iphone without any problem.