Thread: Blank tab opens when .PDF file is clicked in IE 9 beta

Blank tab opens when .PDF file is clicked in IE 9 beta

I am using the Internet Explorer 9 beta on my desktop computer and I must tell you from when I have installed it I am experience fast browsing. I have one problem when I visit a site that have adobe .PDF files documents and when t I want to open it on in next tab then new tab is opens. But it stays blank; I don’t know why that tabs showing blank. If anyone having the suggestion, then please reply me.

Re: Blank tab opens when .PDF file is clicked in IE 9 beta

On your problem I have given here some steps for setting up the internet connection first go to the Tools in your browser then go the Internet Options in this click on the Security tab after opening this tab just click on "Reset all zones to default". Follow these steps to get rid from blank tabs. I hope this information may help you to overcome this issue.

I was facing the similar kind of problem as you are facing now. For that one of my friends suggested me to do the settings in the Tools menu of the browser. Just go to the Tools menu and in the tools uncheck the Private Filtering option by clicking in the box front of the Private Filtering. If you are having any other query then please reply me.

I have gone through your question and I come to know that is due to some bug into your browser has been corrupted so by installing the fresh internet explorer browser to you computer will fix your problem. You have to reinstall your internet explorer 9 beta. So that by reinstalling it may help you to open the .PDF documents.

For opening the .PDF files on the computer you have to install Adobe reader to your computer. First install the adobe reader to your computer and then try to open the .PDF file format on your desktop computer. I am sure by installing the adobe to the computer you will not get any black tabs on the screen.

As per your question I have got information on that is, if you are already having the adobe reader into your desktop computer then go into the Start then search for the Adobe Reader after finding the adobe reader open it for editing by going into the Edit then in the Preference option go to the Internet and check the Display PDF in browser" by doing all this setting Internet explorer able to display the PDF documents.