Thread: Issue with pictures emailing sideways.

Issue with pictures emailing sideways.

When I click any of the pictures through my camera it took the photos right side up and show properly on my camera roll. And when I try to email it they are coming into view sideways at the time when email gets opened. Any ideas on this that how to correct this issue rather than turning the iPhone. Please post it as soon as you can? Because it is really irritating for me.

Re: Issue with pictures emailing sideways.

I am also having the same issue on the iPhone 4 on the ios of 4.0.1. And in this it is happened only then when I try to emailed picture taken in to the portrait. And it came out from sideways. And the pictures which are taken from the landscape they were sent to the proper orientation.

I have read from one of the site that you just download the Gorillacam it will fix your issue. S I have downloaded that and then installed it. But when I have seen that he issue was remain there. Then I have read more reviews regarding this then I have found that it is a kind of spyware. So it is not the solution of your issue. Please tell me any solution related to this.

I have read all the post which is given here and then I have visited the site and from there I got this information that there is totally nothing wrong with your phone or with the Apple software in your phone. Apple before rotated the picture and put the point of reference flag to zero which is the OLD method of doing things and resulted in longer than essential save time. Actually in the modern camera producers have switched to saving the photo as taken. And it saves very quickly. so that the application displaying the image will rotate it properly. Nikon and Canon among others do it this way. The problem you are seeing is because the email application is not respect the orientation flag. So do not worry regarding this.

When I have read this issue then I have visited most of the sites and there I got the two software’s. For that you have to pay but I just want to mention that these software’s are pretty good. My cousin was facing this issue I have tried this software on his phone. Now there is no any issue it is the perfect photo editing software. The software names are Photogene and PhotoForge. So if you want then you just take it and try it.
    Last edited by Cruzz; 15-10-2010 at 02:43 PM.

I have tried to sent the email which containing the picture and after that I try to get these pictures from the different browsers it is (Hotmail, Gmail in Safari, Firefox, and Internet Explorer). But the same issue which is mention in this thread I am getting. So I am looking for the solution of it if you have any solution which can fix this issue then please post here.