Thread: Does Idea Gprs Support In Micromax Q5

Does Idea Gprs Support In Micromax Q5

Hi , I have MACROMAX Q5 mobile phone. MACROMAX Q5 is easy to use and also well in performance. I want to activate GPRS service in my MACROMAX Q5 but i have no idea about GPRS services. If IDEA GPRS service support in MACROMAX Q5. I am using idea network and now i am also interested in IDEA GPRS service only. Is there is any problem with IDEA GPRS service in my MACROMAX Q5 ?

re: Does Idea Gprs Support In Micromax Q5

You don't have to worry about this problem. Yes, you can use any GPRS services in your Macromax Q5 mobile. But there is some problem with idea GPRS service is speed of IDEA GPRS service is slow so it take too much time to surfing or downloading. Compare to IDEA AIRTEL GPRS is best to use in your Macromax Q5.

I also have Macromax Q5 and i am also using idea prepaid service with my Macromax Q. So there you can use IDEA GPRS service. IDEA GPRS service is too good. I know the gprs setting. First create the data account for that go to the setting than go to Connectivity than go to Data Account and than go to GPRS. Then, Select option and select Add after displaying message "Max GPRS accounts reached" delete few accounts

Acount name: idea internet
    APN: internet
    User name:Keep it Blank
    Password: Keep it Blank
    Auth. type: Normal
    Primary DNS:000.000.000.000
    Secondary DNS:000.000.000.000

select Done and save the settings

You want to active gprs service in your Macromax Q5 mobile. You are giving preference for idea network. To activate the gprs service you have to first create a setting for gprs. You can set your gprs connection setting manually or directly gprs setting message which is send by IDEA service provider. Call your idea service provider and ask for gprs setting. After receiving message you have to just open this message and click on OK. After complete the setting your Macromax Q5 ready to use gprs service.

You are using idea network but you don't mention that it prepaid or postpaid connection. You have to first conform from your service provider that how much they charge for gprs services for prepaid or postpaid connection. I think there is a different plan for prepaid or postpaid connection. Ask them which is best offer which will suit you.