Thread: Synchronization problem in my iPhone after IOS 4.1 update

Synchronization problem in my iPhone after IOS 4.1 update

I am facing few problem on my i phone. When i upgraded the IOS 4.1 on my MobileMe, then it started showing me synchronization problem. They have promised that it will improve the sync, but the thing was reversed, i have lost some of my contacts and even data is not merging correctly between MobileMe. I am also not able to see my Contact pictures on m y i phone. I require your support on this issue.
    Last edited by Tiger Memon; 15-10-2010 at 12:22 PM.

Re: Synchronization problem in my iphone after IOS 4.1 update

Actually i am also getting the same problem. When i am trying to synchronize my contacts with the windows address book. The problem is that the new contact details which i have added in the iphone is being lost. So what to do know? I don't have any idea related with this issue. I will be requiring your support on this issue.

re: Synchronization problem in my iPhone after IOS 4.1 update

I think this will help you. Go to the picture folder. You need to delete "ipod photo cache" file from there. Doing this thing fixed my problem. If you re unable to get the ipod photo cache file, then you can try to search it in your entire computer and then delete it. As it worked for me, i hope that it should also work for you.

Hi,
    This is now really making me crazy. The day i have done the IOS 4.1 upgrade, i have lost my contacts and even my data is not merging with itunes. I am always getting an error message from my iphone. I am now going through a lot of problem because of this issue. If any one have a solution for this issue, then please help me out. Thanks
    Last edited by Shreevats; 15-10-2010 at 12:13 PM.

Thanks for the help it really helped me a lot. I followed the same thing as you told me to do I will. When i deleted the ipod photo cache file from picture folder it started working for me. So i will also recommend to other to try and do the same thing, if they are getting the same problem with there iphone. Once again thanks for the reply.