Thread: White IPhone4 is not available?

White IPhone4 is not available?

When I have heard that iphone 4 is going to launch on this summer at that time I was getting very excited and then I have just started to place an order for the white color iphone 4 but at the time of placing order I was come to know that there is no white iphone is available till this summer. I just want to confirm that it is true. I am just looking for the white color piece. So please post your reply as soon as you can.
    Last edited by SajalSOFT; 15-10-2010 at 10:53 AM.

Re: White IPhone is not available...???

I do not think like that will happen. Because most of the user are here who are very fond of to the white color. And that is the reason I think these apple people will not do like that. Actually I am also looking for the white color. You just wait until tomorrow and after that you check the appleā€™s website.

Calm down, buddy! We have a lesser amount time I think it is less than 12 hours to discover what colors will and will not be accessible. I am hoping they have the white iPhone accessible for pre-order tomorrow but if they do not, I will stay a little longer to obtain that one. I have managed to wait this long right?

Wow, pre-order begin and its start time is at 10 AM Pacific and then they did not even worried to talk about that the white model would be unavailable? Thanks for not anything Apple. I was able to have slept tonight instead of staying up for this BS. I am very much excited about this.

I also observed that too. It remains timing out for everybody I acquainted with. There is way to treat your loyal customers, Apple. I am going to purchase a blackberry mobile. I am just getting sick from this. Hey do not worry I am kidding. I will wait for this I mean for the white color iphone.