Thread: 3GS iOS4 **CRASH** during phone calls

3GS iOS4 **CRASH** during phone calls

I am a user of the apple iPhone 3GS and having the iOS 4 in it. It is going well but from few days I am getting issues with the iPhone that is my iPhone crashes during the phone call. I don’t know why it is happening, suddenly at the time of speaking it gets crash. I don’t know what to do for this, if you have knowledge of this then please tell me.
    Last edited by Tamonashh; 15-10-2010 at 09:28 AM.

Re: 3GS iOS4 **CRASH** during phone calls

Sometime during the calling your battery is consumed very much so because of that battery get low. I am sure the same thing is happened with you. When you call someone and speak for the half an hour then your iPhone battery is get low due to which your phone is get crash. So first charge your battery full for getting rid to the crashes of your iPhone.
    Last edited by Shophia_D; 15-10-2010 at 09:26 AM.

I have gone through your question I think you should do the restoring your iPhone when this problem is occurs. I am sure by restoring your iPhone it can again work properly. So when if you get this kind of problem that time do the restoring of your iPhone. I hope this information will help you to overcome this issue.

I was getting the same problem with my iPhone, when I am on the iPhone for at least 1hour. I am sure the solution on your problem is may be same as mine. When you are on the iPhone for more than an hour then its battery gets heated and due to that it get down. I recommend you to replace your iPhone battery so that it could not heat again as fast.

I think you should make contact to the Apple support system on this issue. There can be several reasons behind this issue. As can make out that the problem is with the hardware or with the software. So go check you iPhone with Apple support team. They will surely help you to solve this issue. If you are having any other query then please reply me.

As per you question, on iPhone gets crashed during the calls. On this I advise you to update the firmware of your iPhone for at least once and I am sure by doing this it will help to solve your issue. By updating the firmware your iPhone became as new and then do the all setting of your iPhone as you want.