Thread: Message tones problem in Micromax Q5

Message tones problem in Micromax Q5

I have Micromax Q5 mobile. Micromax Q5 mobile with QWERTY Keypad and a Track Ball. This is dual Sim mobile with low price. I am with very happy to use it. I just finding that my Micromax Q5 mobile message tone is set default ring tone for message tone. I try to change it but after some time it set the default ring tone for message tone. How can i change it ? Please help.
    Last edited by Gudakesha; 15-10-2010 at 08:42 AM.

Re: Message tones problem in Micromax Q5

I had same problem like you. I change my Micromax Q5 setting with the help of User guide and check my problem and it work. So i want to suggest you to change your mobile setting. To change the setting you open your your Menu. After that go to the setting option. Then go to the phone setting. And finally clink on the default setting or restore setting. Your Micromax Q5 mobile will restart after some time and try to change the message tone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Your problem is common. Sometime this type of problem is take place when virus is affect on device. So you nave to take care of your mobile phone from virus. You have to install anti virus for your Micromax Q5. Scan your mobile and remove if virus is there. Switch off your Micromax Q5 mobile and switch on after some time. Then again scan one time and check your problem.

You do one thing. Go to setting and check your Micromax Q5 mobile message setting. There is a option for message type, validity, ring-tone. Try to change it. If still it keep your default tone for your Micromax Q5 mobile so you have to flash your mobile. It will reset your all Micromax Q5 mobile setting as company setting. But you will loss your all data.

I also have Micromax Q5. I didn't face this type of problem with my Micromax Q5. But There was some software problem i face with my Micromax Q5. If you recently buy this Micromax Q5 mobile so you have to call Micromax service center. They will solve your problem. You have one year warranty with your Micromax Q5. If there is any problem so replace it in a warranty.