Thread: Safari cannot open page error after ios4

Safari cannot open page error after ios4

I most use my iPhone for browsing the internet but i am facing a new problem with my browser Safari. Safari is not opening page I don't what wrong with that. I have upgrade my iPhone to iOS 4 and I think due to that its all is happening. If anyone having solution on this then please reply me. Any suggestion will appreciate.

Re: Safari cannot open page error after ios4

I have gone through your question from that I come to that by disconnecting and again reconnecting can able to open the page. Your Wi-Fi connection is not having the proper settings to access the web. I think you should go to the setting and do the following settings, in Airplane mode make it on then after a few minutes again switch it off.

If before upgrading your iPhone to the iOS 4 you are can accessing the web page normally. Then I am sure because of that your Safari browser is not supported by the OS 4 it could not able to open any of the web pages. I recommend you to upgrade your OS which can be compatible to your browser. I hope this information may help you to overcome this issue.

I was facing the same problem and also when I tried to open any page my browser suddenly gets closed. Then one of my friends suggested me to get a new browser into your iPhone for browsing which could be with latest version. And believe me my problem is sorted immediately. I will suggest you the same thing, get the new browser for your iPhone.

I believe that this is not a problem with your OS 4. This kind of page error happens at time when you don’t have the sufficient permission or if the page which you are opening is having the more size so due to bad connection the page cannot open. So first you try to open the small pages on to your iPhone.
    If you re having any other query then please reply me.