Thread: iPhone 4 Software Update 4.1 Download Error

iPhone 4 Software Update 4.1 Download Error

I had recently been familiarity with this predicament. Subsequent to giving up the first time, I had waited for the subsequently version or description of itunes. With the intention of did not assist me out. I had waited for the subsequently update (4.1), with the intention of did not run moreover. I was regarding to wait for my next system when I read Richard Loxley & ker4games tribulations by means of ESET NOD32. I had put out of action ESET and it worked the first time, subsequent to regarding 7 formerly unsuccessful attempts. I by no means did encompass a firewall on. I to conclude got excavation to work subsequent to put out of action Kaspersky anti-virus. I need some suggestion related to the above topic.

Re: iPhone 4 Software Update 4.1 Download Error

I had the accurate similar tribulations. I have tried the entire probable so called explanation in view of the fact with the intention of the update came out. Tried the entire in excess of again several times tonight and on the previous endeavor it worked, albeit by misfortune I imagine. I had plugged in my lap-top to my modem (to a certain extent than utilize WI-FI) Plugged in phone, bring up to date alert come into view in i-tunes, as customary. The 4.1 obtainable for my i-phone 4, preferred download merely, and shortly subsequent to the download began. By accident, pulled my phone free commencing the USB lead.

I had endeavor a number of dissimilar fixes (eliminating temp files, turning off firewalls, etc.) to no avail. My additional iTunes downloads worked sporadically some timed out, a number of were successful (albeit sluggish). I endeavor to download the iPhone 4.1 software at a restricted wireless hotspot - and voila! Fast download by means of no errors. It turns out with the intention of my wireless router firmware desirable updating (an old Linksys unit) and on one occasion I did, the whole thing downloaded extremely quickly. If I had plugged unswervingly into my cable modem it might have worked as well.

I have been struggling to download this to bring up to date for similar to two weeks and I encompass and tried the entire suggestions on dissimilar systems and nothing is running for me. Exasperating several additional ideas if you have. I tranquil have this predicament, I have the iOS 4.1 firmware file on my hdd, additional than every-time I endeavor the SHIFT+Update hit it off I get the similar error message regarding the update server being inaccessible. I be familiar with it is not my firewall, I have put out of action my Anti-Virus software completely (ESET NOD-32), tranquil to no success.

Not persuaded with the intention of is a fix. I have endeavor with the intention of unsuccessfully. I imagine it's a haphazard, get fortunate bug. I have downloaded more than a few updates and got the timeout at the conclusion of the download additional than 10 times tranquil have no joy on this, or the most recent update. I, too, consider it is a haphazard thing. The most recent to bring up to date, I rebooted and it worked. This time, it did not. I had encompass Windows 7, the entire updates installed. Most recent iTunes Etc. Tried to download without install, download by means of install, additional than it always ends by means of the timeout. Why I not be able to the Apple at least hang up the download until it be able to get through. It creates no sense to have to download the whole 589.9MB the entire in excess of again and again.

I in conclusion or at the end got it to run by applying the entire methods. I put out of action my firewall totally, and put out of action my anti-virus totally and unlocked the phone previous to it finished the download. I would in addition advise to temporarily put out of action any anti-malware as well, with the intention of is additional probable to pick up on whatever apple did, in their total unawareness, to the file. I do not purchased the server contact error. Is it a company builds a server farm with the intention of be able to take on millions of downloads by means of each download three quarters of a gigabyte and not permit a simple communique for file confirmation measuring less than a small number of hundred kilobytes at the majority.