Thread: FaceTime remains in "Waiting for Activation" condition in iphone 4

FaceTime remains in "Waiting for Activation" condition in iphone 4

I have recently purchased a new iPhone 4 from a near by apple's apps store and the performance of the phone is awesome as compared to the previous apple's iPhone 3 series but now i want to use the video calling function on the phone and the application for that does not work properly in the phone as it get stuck there. So, please provide me with the solution any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated.

Re: FaceTime remains in "Waiting for Activation" condition in iphone 4

The face time is the application that you have to download and install in the iphone to do the video call from the mobile phone. The application can be obtained from the apple website or from the apple's app store which will you to do a one to one video call from the other user, these app is free of cost so just install to enjoy the video calls.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have downloaded the Face time application from the apple website and tried to install it in the iphone but after the half installation gets over it will provides an messages as Waiting for Activation. The screen does not go after that so what is the problem with the app and how i can overcome thee issue any suggestion will be helpful to overcome the trouble.

FaceTime works right out of the box — no need to set up a special account or screen name. And using it is as easy as it gets. Let’s say you want to start a video call with your best friend. Just find her entry in your Contacts and tap the FaceTime button. Or maybe you’re already talking on a voice call with her, iPhone 4 to iPhone 4, and you want to switch to video. Just tap the FaceTime button on the screen. Either way, an invitation pops up on her screen asking if she wants to join you. When she accepts, the video call begins. It’s all perfectly seamless. And it works in both portrait and landscape modes, after that there is no need for the activation there seems to be a problem in the iPhone.

If it provides an error message for the activation then there are some applications pending on the iPhone. So to overcome these issue you have to first reboot the phone, to do that press the sleep/awake key for few seconds and after that wait until the apple logo does not occurs on the screen of the iPhone and then try to install the face time app; these will work this time for sure.

The face time application of the iphone will work differently for different service providers in different country. First you have to activate the video calling service that is the face time app from the network service provider and also contact them as there is very service provider for this service in different countries. These app is country centric and vary from one region to another region so go through the service providers and also ask for the charges for these service as in some countries they charge extra for video calling.