Thread: Download Drivers For Acer Aspire 5745g In Windows 7[32 Bit]

Download Drivers For Acer Aspire 5745g In Windows 7[32 Bit]

I was using Nvidia GT 300M graphic card on my computer with windows XP. I have no complaint for its graphics performance; I have problem to finds its latest drivers to support Acer Aspire 5745G with windows 7. My brother purchased it just last week, and now he is looking to use my graphic card on his laptop to get better graphics at gamming time. Please if you people have any idea please give me reply on this forums.

Re: Download Drivers For Acer Aspire 5745g In Windows 7[32 Bit]

Yes you can download drivers form nvidia website. Visit www.nvidia.com and click driver option form menu bar. Now select your graphic card series which is I think so 300. And now select your product number GT 330. Now just select your OS (windows 7) and you will get its drivers. Download that file and install on your system. I hope it will not be hard task for you and you will easily install it. Read instruction carefully form website before installation.

Windows 7 drivers for nvidia GT 330m has been released in July 2010 so I do not think so it will be so difficult. And graphic card is just related to your OS. If you are going to change your OS then it’s necessary to replace driver. I have windows 7 driver versions is 258.96 WHQL and it will be compatible with windows vista and seven. To download this driver click here.

No friend, it’s not true. Graphic card driver also belongs to motherboard. You cannot use dell windows 7 driver with Acer aspire windows 7 laptop. Both will have different drivers. To download it you have to visit Acer aspire and again select your model number and go for its driver. Website will ask you to select hardware for which you want drivers. Select VGA and then chose nvidia graphic card and press. Then you will be able to save win zip file. Save it and install.

No need to go any where. I have already downloaded that link and drivers on my laptop. Actually my son was also looking for the same problem because I bought for him new laptop (Acer aspire 5745g). due to this reason he was looking for new drivers. I have solved his query now I will give you that link to download required drivers. To download its zip file click here.

Hey I have no idea about your driver but I am very happy that you purchased this awesome laptop. I am also using the same one and I would like to share it with you. The 15.6" Aspire® 5745 lets you enjoy multimedia performance with dynamic sights and sounds. A powerful Intel® Core™ processor combines with amazing graphics and high-definition technologies to take you right where the action is. This slick notebook features excellent wireless connectivity for staying in touch wherever you go, along with a full Dolby® digital experience and a Blue-ray Disc™ drive on select models.

hi this is rahul i purchased acer aspire 5745G model laptop and its windows 7 with 32bit due to some virus problem i formated my lapy and now i couldnt find drivers for it in net to download plz help me out with it

Quote Originally Posted by Caden01 View Post
    I was using Nvidia GT 300M graphic card on my computer with windows XP. I have no complaint for its graphics performance; I have problem to finds its latest drivers to support Acer Aspire 5745G with windows 7. My brother purchased it just last week, and now he is looking to use my graphic card on his laptop to get better graphics at gamming time. Please if you people have any idea please give me reply on this forums.

How did u manage to install XP on Acer 5745G.
    I'm trying now unsuccessfully , seems there's a hardware incompatibility.
    Also cant find drivers anywhere.
    Please, explain how did u run the XP on it