Thread: Nimbuzz lags sometime while chatting

Nimbuzz lags sometime while chatting

I recently came across the problem with my Nimbuzz while chatting. I am using Nimbuzz on my Nokia N72 mobile phone.There is no problem while logging into it. It goes flawless Problem is that while chatting sometime my message does not reach to my friend and I have already sent. Sometime I do not get the message sent from my friend.Why it is happening if anyone know please let me know.

Re: Nimbuzz lags sometime while chatting

Hello friend I am also having problem with this Nimbuzz application in my mobile phone. I have recently begin using Nimbuzz application on my blackberry curve 8520 mobile phone and problem is that there I am not getting IM anywhere but I am able to see my Yahoo contacts without any problem. What should I do to get rid of this problem if anyone is using this application and awre of this please let me know.

From my point of view this is problem due to the network break. There is no problem seem in the Nimbuzz application. When you try to send the message your network goes down so you message is not able to receive by your friend. And same happen when your friend tries to send you any message. So there nothing to worry there no problem with your phone or your Nimbuzz application just the network traffic. It has only one solution to contact your network provider for this network break. Have fun.

fine this is my foremost time and Nimbuzz i love u if u are some helpful tips you can provide me, so we have no wifi and I'm using GPRS just for my computer to the internet, I do not aware if there is a charge or just a package for I use Nimbuzz, although it was free. Nimbuzz but I can simply make use of when I have loaded on my sim, kindly Nimbuzz How I can bring into play for free, or even a day how much. 24 hours, just wana get in touch with my girlfriend, I was hoping Nimbuzz update to my phone and she was, but good, I do not know how to use it

I tell you my experience about the Nimbuzz. Nimbuzz application loads very fast about 30 seconds and a few seconds to load contacts.I twitter and facebook to test the application during the chat on the PC and the messages sent from the application to get to the PC very fast, almost as if the chat from a PC. I can update my Twitter status Nimbuzz. Nimbuzz has called VoIP (ie, Voice over Internet Protocol) but I have not tried coz my wifi network is crap. Nimbuzz Nimbuzz is free calls, I tried on a friend's SIM BSNL 3G and et'all voice quality is good and does not stay.