Thread: iPhone 4 and battery problem with iOS 4.1

iPhone 4 and battery problem with iOS 4.1

Since updating my iPhone 4 . I noticed a sharp decline in the autonomy of my iPhone. It seemed that the multi-stain was done to preserve maximum battery!. I wonder if anyone else noticed a significant decrease in the autonomy of the battery. This is unfortunate because this update is very significant. My iPhone battery is much more fluid than before please help me to get out of this situation.

Re: iPhone 4 and battery problem with iOS 4.1

I think that the problem is because your iPhone battery is not working properly. Most probably the iPhone will be under warranty and hence i would suggest you to contact the apple support as soon as possible and get the battery changed they will examine the problem and will definitely help you to get this issue fixed.

From the new iOS 4 have expected something a lot, but not only positive features by installing the new operating system from Apple. Especially when the iOS 4 on a iPhone 3G installed, there is a serious problem that can be very annoying and battery life of iOS 4 concerns. iOS 4 - iPhone 3G, significantly reduced battery life - multitasking wears down the battery quit running background apps.

It reassures me I'm not alone but on one side it makes me freak knowing that I was there the whole day with me in wifi I wonder how it goes once in with 3G. From the afternoon I try to think of closing "really" all that was left open in the dock but does stay tonight 20H 13% battery. This is really very annoying to me please help.

Hopefully Apple do something about the rumored iOS 4.0.1 update would fix the problem in iPhone 4 antennas among other things, if it touches the other platforms. Moreover, there is no way of knowing whether your device iOS 4 applies, so if you are careful, you'll want to take some measures - such as saving some data on the server SHSH Saurik and try updating the firmware. this should work in your case hopefully.

I would suggest you not to update the firmware on your Apple iPhone.The other is to ask Apple to replace the battery in your equipment warranty, which shall be shown in the official website of Apple , and deal with the same phone company or store where you purchased the warranty if it remains in force. Or if you are more dramatic, wait for the iPhone 4 to your country.