Thread: iOs4 upgrade, Now car stereo doesnt work with iphone

iOs4 upgrade, Now car stereo doesnt work with iphone

From last few days i am having one problem with my cell phone bluetooth or may be car system. I dont know what it is, I am confused. It plays songs, but when i get a call, or turn off the car & come back, the song starts over! I have listened to only 3 songs all day because they keep starting over when i get calls!!!! When i upgraded to iOS4 a few hours ago and then i went to my car and plugged it into the usb port of my pioneer stereo and it says " Not compatible ".....
    Please help me to fix this problem.....

Thanks in advance....
    Last edited by Raj-Nepali; 14-10-2010 at 10:01 PM.

Re: iOs4 upgrade, Now car stereo doesnt work with iphone

Hey i think the software which is been installed in your iphone may be outdated. Or because of some software fault you may be facing these problems. If possible you can try for the software updation in your iphone for using services such as listening to your favourite music. So just go the nearest apple service center and ask for the service for software updating in your iphone. i hope this will help you find a solution.

You can first try to reset all the settings of your iphone... After that you must be sure that all the settings you have installed must be proper. After that go to the service center of iphone and ask for the settings that is to be installed in the iphone... And after that you can accordingly connect the bluetooth device in your iphone to the device in your car.. I am sure that after completing all these steps you will be satisfied.

Hey people you can try for updating the system software which is installed in your car system.. This is because if their would have been any software problem in your iphone then some of your applications would not have worked properly in your mobile phone.. So you can try for the software updation of your car system. Once you have updated the software the system will work properly... Or else just check the internal settings of the system....And make sure that all the settings are proper..

Hey you can try for the system software in your iphone system because sometimes if the iphone system software is not properly installed or if it is outdated then it will create such problems. Firstly which kind of bluetooth system are you using in your car. Is it a good bluetooth system you are using. If yes, then just check for the system software updation or just go through the settings of your system. I am sure that it will help you...

Hey you can try out for the system software your car system is using because sometimes if the car system is not properly installed or if it is outdated then it will create such stereo problems. Firstly which kind of system are you using in your car. Is it the BOSE system you are using or the pioneer one or anyother brand. If you are using any of these branded stereo system then you should go for the servicing of the system in their respective service center. And then you can ask them for the service .After that just check for the system software updation or just go through the settings of your system. I am sure that it will help you...

I think the problem is with the software which is been installed in the iphone..Check the software updation i.e. Operating System in your mobile phone. And check whether you still have the same problem occuring with it. Or else you can just go and contact to the service center of the stereo system which you are using and consult to them and discuss your problem.. And even after this your problem is not solved then you can ask for the replacement. But i think the problem will be solved. Also check all the configuration of your iphone. I hope they will provide a better solution for fixing your problem..