Thread: Calendar List view shows entries under the wrong date

Calendar List view shows entries under the wrong date

I have recently updated to the iOS 4 and I was really convinced that all the applications of the iPhone were really working fine on the iPhone. I was indeed happy, now I have noticed that there is some problem with the Calendar of the iPhone. Can there be a solution for this. The problem is that the when I view the Calendar in the in the list view I have noticed that the events are placed under the wrong dates. Is there anything that you can suggest me for this?

Re: Calendar List view shows entries under the wrong date

I think that you should really go for the updates of the iOS to the 4.1 version. When you are going for the updates then it is nice that you have the iOS updated to the latest level. Try the updates I am precisely saying for the iOS 4.1 since it is the most stable version that I have come across till date. I am pretty sure after the update to the iOS 4.1 these minor issues will be rectified automatically. Try and post if that worked.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I am also having the same issue with the iPhone’s calander issues. I went in some other forum to get the answer and they suggested the same what Bon-Z suggested. But the problem is that when I did that nothing changed. Can you all please tell me what are the things that I can try on the iPhone? For now it has become just like an experiment kit and I will try each and every possible thing that I can. Hope to hear some more words from your side.

Well if you ask me then I would suggest you to go for the updates for the softwares and the applications that are running on your iPhone. For the updates please see that you are visiting the official website of the Apple as you are bound to get the proper updates from there. I am pretty sure that if this is done successfully then you will have no problem with the applications that are running on the iPhone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think that the Master Reset is the better way that can really help you get out of the way. Please perform the RESET properly. It is not like just switching off the iPhone and then restarting it again. For this you will have to press the HOME and the POWER buttons at the very same time till you see the LOGO of the APPLE. Once this is done successfully then after that I am sure that the calendar application will run in the default manner.

If at all the Master Reset do not work then I think that it will be wise to go with the combination of the Master Reset and the Updates of the iOS. First when you are going for the update for the iOS 4.0 then first have the master reset done and then go for the update of the iOS 4.0. Once this is done see if the Calendar is working well if not then again have the Master Reset and then go for the iOS 4.1. I am sure that this will really work for the final time.