Thread: How to enable iPhone 4 as hard drive

How to enable iPhone 4 as hard drive

I want to know if this thing is possible at all. I have the Apple iPhone 4 and I want to know if I can use it as a hard drive on the PC. I have tried doing this but never came with the solution. Is it really possible to have it done in any manner? I will do anything it takes for. Is there any Apple application that I will have to make use of to get this thing done? Well I have searched a lot on the internet but did not find anything helpful.

Re: How to enable iPhone 4 as hard drive

Well before buying anything I want to suggest you that it is wise to get the full information on the product that you are purchasing. I would like to tell you that mu friend n the Apple’s iPhone case there is no way by which you can get the iPhone use as a hard drive. This is really said from the user’s point of view, but that is the fact.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Well I am also not that old in this thing but I am sure that the thing that you are asking is for sure present in the iPhone. I am sure that you will get this. I would suggest you to get the updates of the software of the mobile that are running on the iPhone and then try connecting the iPhone as the hard drive on the System. If that does not help then you can go for the RESET and see if that helps.

It is really straight, it is true that the RESET options solve all the issues but it will not work for the thing that you are trying for since that thing is totally lagging in the iPhone. Also the updates of what Tamohar is talking will not do, and again the reason for this is same. Well I will try to find more things and will contact the colleagues of mine and see if they will have the solution for this thing. Well till then you can wait for the further solutions.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Well I do not have the perfect thing that you are asking but I think that you should make use of the Dropbox. You can search it on the Google and download it and install it and please see for the free services that you are using in that case. Please try this and see if that works. The interface of this software is very simple and one more thing try only the trial version, please post if that succeeded.

Let me make it very clear that disk use was never a characteristic of the iPhone. If you want that then I would suggest you to get the phone replaced and they will if it is not less than 30 days. Move your feet’s quickly. There are very odd chances that Mac or Windows would provide some essentials of disk use. Disk use is not permitted and the main reason for this is because access to the files structure is not for the iPhone OS. Hope you get the clarification.

Thanks a lot for bearing me for that long. I was not at all aware of this thing and I will from the next time really take care of this thing. Well thanks for the various suggestions, at first I will try to talk with the tech support and will see if they can fetch me the replacement. Well that will be really good if they do for me. If they do not then I will try the DROPBOX, that at least I have something that will be an option for me.