Thread: Text Messaging - iPhone Integration with Ford Sync

Text Messaging - iPhone Integration with Ford Sync

Hiii....
    It is really unfortunate that a technology leader such as the iPhone is missing a significant feature that RIM and Android have. Through the "Message Access Profile" bluetooth profile, Ford Sync cars have the ability to read out your text messages via bluetooth, ensuring that the driver is not distracted while he is driving the car. With so many laws banning driver distractions (hand-free requirements, no text messaging initatives), this is a significant safety issue for today's iPhone owners. And trust me this is the only best feature which makes the iphone different from the crowd.. I hope you people will suggest some useful information for this problem....

Thank you in advance

Re: Text Messaging - iPhone Integration with Ford Sync

Hey you can try out for some software updation in your mobile phone. Because some times what happens is if the software you have installed in your mobile phone is corrupted or is not the latest one then it might create this kind of problems.. So just go the apple service center and have your iphone updated with the software which is updated and the latest version...

Hello friends... you can try out for some software updation in your system of your car. Because some times if the software you have installed in your car system is corrupted or is not the latest one then it might create this kind of problems.. So just go the Ford service center and have your system of the car updated with the software which is updated version...
    Last edited by Ceesar; 14-10-2010 at 06:58 PM.

If possible you can try out for software updation in your system of your car. Because if the software installed in your car system is corrupted or is not the latest one then it might create these problems.. So just go to the Ford service center and have your system updated with the software which is updated version...And i bet you will have your problem solved
    Last edited by Crespin; 14-10-2010 at 06:57 PM.

Hey i have a solution for this and this thing will definately work and solve all your queries.. One should go for the software updation in your car system... Because sometime the software the company provides is outdated one.. So you should just check for the servicing of your car system and see whether all the software related devices are properly set. This will definately solve your problem.

Go for the software updation in your apple iphone. Because if the software problem is there in your mobile phone or in any of your car system device then it will create such issues.. If possible get your car serviced because their may also be some hardware problems in your car related to the bluetooth or any such device.. Just get your car completely checked...

Hey you can check the internal settings of the car system and after that if their is any problem then you can have your internal settings set because sometimes if even one setting is missing then it will not function well.. It will create such problems.. So to overcome this one should go the service center and have his car serviced after that you can then update the iphone software updated....

can some one please tell me how to post a new issue on here?

Quote Originally Posted by rspencer1991 View Post
    can some one please tell me how to post a new issue on here?
    As i can see you have already posted 2 threads before this post.. are you still confused for the same ? If yes than please refer to this thread: How to make a New Thread / Topic on TechArena Forums