Thread: iOS 4.1 Bluetooth AVRCP Support?

iOS 4.1 Bluetooth AVRCP Support?

I have never found the place where I can see that they have found the AVRCP support on the Bluetooth Headphone. What is this stuff? Is it like that they are supported on some of the Apple Devices or say some of the selected devices. I want to know if the thing can go well with the Sony Bluetooth headphones that I have with me. Has anyone seen this thing before? Please suggest me something in this matter.

Re: iOS 4.1 Bluetooth AVRCP Support?

Well I have also seen this thing and I have seen that Apple has already mentioned that the release of iOS 4.1 will fix numerous Bluetooth connection troubles that occurred with the iOS 4.0. However it has not yet showed itself. Instead it has introduced a noteworthy trouble with volume above Bluetooth. The problem that I have seen is that any audio from the iPhone over Bluetooth has gone very low. I cannot get the volume even if it is turned to max on the Bluetooth headset. What is the dam issue with this thing?

Well I am of the same opinion as that was mentioned by the Apple team and at the same time it is indeed true that the iOS 4.1 has solved all the issues of the AVRCP and they have already provided the support for that in the iOS 4.1. At first people was finding it difficult when they were using the Bluetooth Headset and that too on the iOS 4.0, but now it has been solved on the iOS 4.1. Well I hope that you will find this soon.

I think that it will be nice if you can perform the Hard Reset on the iPhone before trying this thing on the iPhone. Many of the cases like this have been tackled by the Reset and I have made this as the permanent solution for this kind of things. Please try the Reset on the iPhone and then try reconnecting the Bluetooth headset. I am sure that after this you will have no problem or issues with the iOS 4.1. Belive it guys it is working and will work for you too.

Well I do not believe that they have fixed it all. Well some of the things have been fixed from the previous version but yet there are many things on which the support has to be given. Even though the AVRCP protocol is maintained it may not give support to all the functions like stop/start might be supported but the support for the next/previous track may not be given, and I am dam sure about this.

I think that all you need to do is get the softwares of the mobile phone updated. I am sure that after the software of your Smartphone will be updated all this kind of issues will be solved. Yes it is true that it will not support all the features but yes it will support some of the features that were not within the iOS 4.0. It is really a great thing that the Apple has come with this thing. Please get the updates of the software done and after the installation restart the phone and see if that helped.

I directly have something from the desk of the Apple. I was the same issue and I talked to the Tech – support and they were not able to help me on the phone so they asked me to come here in the service center. When I went there they helped me with the connection and now the Headset is really working fine. They showed me how to Reset the iPhone. It is really important to know the correct way of doing the Reset on the iPhone, because after that only this can be done.