Thread: Reception Problems after Upgrade

Reception Problems after Upgrade

I have just upgraded my iPhone and unfortunately from that instant I am getting problem with its signal reception. I am not getting a network signal on my iPhone. By chance if the call is get connect though also I could not speak clearly. I don’t know due to which reason this is happening, if anyone having solution then please reply me.

Re: Reception Problems after Upgrade

I have gone through your question from that I come to know that this not issues with signal coverage, the issue is with software. My brother using the other phone and I am using this one but when I call from his mobile phone by inserting my sim card I get the full signal. So I can surely tell you that it is problem with your software.

I think you should make some observations on this issue, that in which area you get the proper signal and in which area you lose the signal. When you lose the network signal at that time reboot your iPhone at least once. I am sure by doing so you can get network signal back. I hope this suggestion may help you.

As you have written that after upgrade you are getting this kind of problem, I can definitely tell you that the up gradation you did is not completed properly. So I recommend you to do again upgrade your iphone firmware completely. So that you can get you signal strength back and can enjoy the calling.

This is not the issues with your iPhone the main reason for this is you are getting the bad service from your service provider. Earlier I was facing the same problem with my network signal, then I made contact with my service provider regarding this issue and then after that I am continuously getting the full signal strength even though I am in the office.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have one solution on this issue that is when you are not getting signal on your network bars on that time remove your sim card by only after switching off your iphone. Then just gently rub your SIM card on the rough surface and after that insert it again. In this way you can get back your network signal on your iPhone.