Thread: Person calling me cannot hear nor can I hear them without using speaker

Person calling me cannot hear nor can I hear them without using speaker

I have Nokia N72 phone. When someone try to call me I can not answer them without the headphone or speaker. Like that when i call someone they have to face same problem like me. If i try to increases volume at same time it give me error. So because of that i am suffering lot. There no other problem in my Nokia N72 phone. But sometime i miss my important call because of this factor. What i have to do for that? Can anyone help me please.

Re: Person calling me cannot hear nor can I hear them without using speaker

You have check your Nokia N72 phone. You have problem with hardware. You check your mobile device like speaker,volume device working properly or not. If there is warranty period so check it in warranty period. If warranty period is over so repair it. You have no any other option other than repair your Nokia N72 phone.

I think if there is a problem in your phone call setting then also this type of problem is take place. So do one thing. First check your Nokia N72 phone setting. If you don't understand what you have to change so just keep your Nokia N72 phone setting as default setting. If will change your all Nokia N72 setting as default. And check your problem.

This is really a big problem. But you have to check your mobile phone setting. You have to go your Menu option, and then go to the setting. Then go to the call setting. There you can see the answer mode. Don't keep it on Headphone or Speaker. If setting is already done so change it default setting. Also change outgoing call setting. It work so try this.

You must have to repair your Nokia N72 phone to solve this type of problem. If there is a problem in your Nokia N72 hardware you have to replace it and definitely it will more costly and on which hardware you have to replace. Other than wasting your money to repair your old Nokia N72 phone try to buy new phone. If you repair your phone that not mean you will not have to face this problem later. So i suggest you to don't repair it try to use it as it is or buy new one.