Thread: switch on problems in MicroMax Q5 mobile

switch on problems in MicroMax Q5 mobile

Recently i bought a new Micro max Q5 funky mobile. But Micro max Q5 funky mobile is giving problem when i switch off the Micro max Q5 mobile and then try to switch on. It took lot of time to restart and some it didn't replay anything. I haven't an idea what exactly happened to my Micro max Q5 mobile. How can i solve this problem? Please help me.

Re: switch on problems in MicroMax Q5 mobile

If recently you buy your Micro max Q5 funky mobile so show it your Micro max mobile center so they will check your Micro max Q5 mobile and if there is any problem in your Micro max Q5 mobile so they will solve it. You don't have to pay any charges for that because you recently bought your mobile so there is a warranty and in warranty you will get free of service for your Micro max Q5 mobile.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

You have to check your battery is working properly or not. If there is not sufficient power supply is getting to your Micro Max Q5 mobile then how your Micro Max Q5 mobile will start properly. Remove your mobile battery and check with another battery, if it work so there is a problem in your battery. Replace your Micro Max Q5 mobile battery with new one and enjoy with your new Micro Max Q5 mobile.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Your phone is not switching on properly after you want restart your Micro Max Q5 mobile. You have check your Micro Max Q5 mobile switch on/off button. I think there will be problem in your switch on/off button connection. Just your button work properly or not. If it not it will give you same problem long time. So try to repair it.

You have to reset your Micro Max Q5 mobile phone setting. If there is any problem is in your Micro Max Q5 mobile setting it will clear it and give you the result. Just start your Micro Max Q5 mobile. Go to the phone menu. Then go to the setting option. Now go to the phone setting and click on the Restore factory setting? Then it will for conformation. Press OK button. It will restart your Micro Max Q5 mobile and reboot it.