Thread: Battery Drain And Unwanted Usage And Cellular Network Data

Battery Drain And Unwanted Usage And Cellular Network Data

I am using an iPhone 4 for my enjoyment like for gaming and music and also for calling though it is happening. But from few days I am suffering from an issues with its battery. I don't know why it is draining after a full recharge for whole night. Please tell what wrong with the battery and also give me some knowledge about how can I save my battery?

Re: Battery Drain And Unwanted Usage And Cellular Network Data

As per your question, there are many reasons behind the draining of battery is due to extra use of it or because of damage of battery. The main reason that is iPhone requires the uses GPS, for that it uses location services like maps on it that consumes more battery energy. I suggest you that use it only when its necessary.

I have gone through your question, and I sure the main reason for getting battery down quickly is because of the push notification or the push mail setting in your iPhone, due to which your iPhone battery to getting down too fast. So I will recommend you to turn off the Push mail account if it is not in use. I am sure by turning off the Push mail surely save your battery life.

I am also using the same iPhone for my amusements, and on my experience I can definitely tell you that how to save your battery life. When I play games on it that time I turn off the vibration of gaming by going in to gaming settings, and also I do turn my brightness down as much as possible and also I keep it on saver mode.

Battery is the essential thing in iPhone. As you have written that you charge it for whole night due to that your battery is must be damage. Every battery is having a certain life and also a capacity for charging. If you charge more than that then it gets damage. So I think you should change your iPhone battery at least once and experience the change.