Thread: iPhone not synced with new iTunes 10

iPhone not synced with new iTunes 10

I have recently bought a new Macbook Pro and i have moved all my data from iMac to this laptop including an iTunes Library. When i connected my iPhone to the macbook pro then phone buzzes and opens the "splash" screen. Even iTunes is not recognizing my phone. It used to open automatically with the previous laptop. Where could be the problem here?

Re: iPhone not synced with new iTunes 10

problem seems to be an incompatibility of an iPhone with that of Macbook as there are many users having problem while syncing an iPhone with the macbook. I suggest you to check that the phone has been recognized by the laptop or not. As there could be the problem with the usb port itself to which you have connected your phone.

Check that you have installed an iTunes properly on your macbook as there could be some mistake done due to which it is not recognizing your phone on your macbook. According to me nothing is wrong with the macbook as it is surely issue with an iTunes.

Please confirm that your macbook has an proper usb driver which are very much needed to make your phone recognized by the computer system. I suggest you to get the latest usb drivers and make sure that you have installed your iTunes properly. Is there any kind of error which you might be getting when you connect your phone with the macbook.