Thread: IPhone 4 IOS 4.1 battery life

IPhone 4 IOS 4.1 battery life

I just upgraded my iPhone from 4 to 4.1, the battery life is awful. It finished up in seven hours and a one single phone call used 4 percent of battery life. I have shut down my almost all the programs what I was running on my iPhone. Any help related to the same problem will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: IPhone 4 IOS 4.1 battery life

I have not gone through this kind of problem up till now. I am using the iPhone from last one year. I think for your specific iPhone problem you can go for the official site of the apple there you will get the proper solution of your problem what you are facing on your iPhone. I hope this will help from the same problem.

The problem of battery life is not a big issue it might happens due to the overcharging of the battery, I think that you have taken the iPhone for last four months. It happens as the battery goes older and older by use. I suggest you to go for the new battery for your iPhone as you are facing the problem of battery.

I have the same problem with my iPhone but I am unable to resolve the same problem what I am facing with my iPhone. But I have get the manual of the apple you can go through that and can solve the problem what you have on your iPhone. I think this will help you to get what exact problem you are facing on your iPhone. Apple Manual