Thread: iPhone 4 iOS 4.1 update gets stuck on restore

iPhone 4 iOS 4.1 update gets stuck on restore

I have a iPhone 4 cell phone from the last four weeks and the phone was not responding very well since then so I decided to update the operating system from the 4.0 to 4.1. I have started the update from the apple website last night but the update was not complete, it stops after the 70% installation is complete. So what is the exact problem with the download please provide me with the solution any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated by me to resolve the issue.

Re: iPhone 4 iOS 4.1 update gets stuck on restore

The iOS 4.1 that you are trying to download is not properly downloaded in the i
    phone and that is the problem for your issue so first uninstall all the applications on the iphone and then try to update the iOS 4.1 in the iphone which this time does not creates a problem.so download a fresh copy to update the iOS 4.1 in the iPhone 4 from the apple website which will help you to overcome the problem.

This problem can be easily overcome with the help of the Restore as an alternative of modernize of the iOS 4.1 that you are trying to do, for that you first have to backing/back up the data your iPhone, then execute a restore procedure as an alternative of using the check for update purpose. This may allow the iPhone to effectively receive the iOS 4.1 update, after which sync processes should happen at usual speed, these will resolve your issue of the update and the update will take place in a proper and appropriate manner without any trouble.

The update problem is very frequent when you try to update the iOS 4.1 in the iPhone 4.1 so to overcome the issue first you have to disable the network connection. In a number of cases, just disabling your network connection (revolving off airfield or unplugging your Ethernet wire) right behind you click the update push button will resolve the deliberate or stuck backup stage. It appears that iTunes performs various information network data convey throughout the backup procedure which can, for unidentified reasons, take a tremendously long time or become delayed. So, follow the instruction and your update issue will be resolved.

There are a number of the issues due to which the update does not complete properly when you try to download it via itunes. First you have to delete the backup folder in the iphone completely. If you are using a Mac, find the way to (your username)/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup/ and then delete the nearly everyone fresh backup folder.If you are using Windows, erase the mainly new backing folder from C:\Documents and Settings\Application Data\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup. Also you have to disable the antivirus software. If you are by Windows, try provisionally disabling antivirus software previous to applying the update. If also have to switch USB ports from iPhone to a different USB port