Thread: Need Iphone 3GS carrier unlocked..

Need Iphone 3GS carrier unlocked..

hi i am using the Apple iPhone 3GS from a year or so and happy that it is giving me better performance, but the thing is that i have got this mobile phone with the built in network connection in it , but now i am not satisfied with it and want to change the network service provider or rather i would say that i am not happy with the services provided by the network to me. Can any one help in getting my phone carrier unlock because no other network card can be used here .

Re: Need Iphone 3GS carrier unlocked..

It depends on the area where you stay i mean in which country you are staying, You can get it done from any where now a days because the technology has grown so fast that there is no limit . You can get the code by paying some money for the technicians but i thing that you can afford this much at this stage, The normal range that you can get it done in $ 300 (US Dollars)

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that you are very desperate to change the service provider and as per my knowledge it possible to do so . The carrier unlock is possible in the iPhone but for this you have to perform a Jailbreak . But keep one thing in mind the even though the Jailbreak can do it for you but the warranty that you usually get with your phone will be lost as soon as you will do Jailbreaking.

Now a days in most of the countries the iPhone is usually sold unlocked and then there is no need to put any code in it for carrier unlock. The other thing is that now it also can be done by the Apple company it self so i guess that you must fire a complaint to the Apple customer care center and place your problem in front of them and i hope that they will help you for sure in this case . If they refuse to do so then you have one more option of Jailbreaking and you can do any of the dealer .

First of all thank you all of you those who have considered my problem and also gave there vital time for giving the solution, The thing is that i have tried Jail breaking my phone because i have got frustrated a lot due to this and also want to change the service provider of mine and that is the reason why i have decided to jailbreak my phone, But i don't know how do do the jail breaking please help me in doing the same . Is there are any steps to do it please help.