Thread: Petition for Zune Equalizer

Petition for Zune Equalizer

I have heard that the latest Zune upgrade removes an equalizer. If this is true then i would like to know that what was the reason behind removing this feature from zune. I guess even cheapest media player would be having the preset equalizer, may be not the custom one. Now i am looking for a new music player which would be better then the Zune.

Re: Petition for Zune Equalizer

I guess the Zune player is not yet useless as it has an equalizer. I am using the Zune 30 with the latest updates and still my zune player has an equalizer but there is no option for the custom settings. You have to go to the Settings and then Music. Here you would be having an equalizer from where you choose the preset equalizers.

I think an upgrade for the different Zune is different. Actually i have recently upgraded my Zune 80 Gb and have found that there were no equalizer. Even i was using the preset equalizer on my zune player which was favorite one but since it has gave me an shocking upgrades, I guess it won't be my favorite one from now on.

I think the problems seems to be only with the 80 Gb Zune players which does not have an Equalizer after upgrading it. All other Zune players does not have any such problems. I have one more music player which is 20gig IRIVER H-10 which is almost similar to the Zune Player according to its features but it has an custom equalizer too. I am happy to use this player instead of Zune.