Thread: iPhone 4 Photo's & Video Rotating Sideways In Email

iPhone 4 Photo's & Video Rotating Sideways In Email

I an facing a very unusual problem that whenever i send images to any other user through email than the same images goes in the side ways portrait, That is nothing but the image is always rotated to the right or the left when i send to other user . The actual image is taken by my phone and the thing is that the image is clicked on the strait portrait mode where the actual image is normal. I don't know why this problem is taking place and also don't know how to fix it.

Re: iPhone 4 Photo's & Video Rotating Sideways In Email

I think that this is an unusual problem that you are facing, I have never heard that someone facing this problem , but the thing here is that if you have clicked the image in the phone than the resolution must not be matching with the computer through which you are sending the mail or images so it must have been changing the image not the phone , so don't worry i don't think that your phone has any kind of problem.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that it totally depends on how and from where you are sending the mail and also where and on what the image is being received. This problem is mainly caused due to the resolution of the image, The image that you have clicked will appear to be strait and in a portrait mode to you but if you sends the same image through mail and if the other user is watching the image through the computer then the image will appear to be rotated right or left. And if the same one is viewed by the same phone that you are using than he will be able to see the clear an same image in the same way .

I also face the similar problem when i download the same images that i have clicked through my phone and if they are not clicked in the landscape mode than it will appear as the image is sometimes down wards sometimes upwards similarly to the right and left direction. so don't worry it may happen in this case this is not the serious issue to deal with in fact it can be easily be fixed.

It is natural that the manner in which you click the image then the image will tend to appear is it is clicked, So i will suggest you to just check out with the camera settings of your phone and make sure that the images are clicked in the landscape mode and also the images that are you sending must be compatible with all the system.