Thread: Zune Dock Adapter for 80GB Zune

Zune Dock Adapter for 80GB Zune

It would be very easy for me if there are any replacement faceplate adapters for the Zune Dock v2. I am having a 8GB and 30GB faceplate adapters but i have lost the 30 Gb adapter. Actually it has made charging and syncing very much annoying. Where can i find the new 80 gb adapter for my Zune? Please help me, do i need to buy a whole set of an adapters?

Re: Zune Dock Adapter for 80GB Zune

An iHome is a cheap Dokingstation for the Zune and the Zune HD on the market. Although the iHome is relatively cheap it still has some nice features. AM / FM tuner, EQ controls, alarm and digital display. iHome is powered by two AA batteries or the adapter. So now you can enjoy your Zune's music loud and clear anywhere anytime for long hours.

The Zune Dock Pack gives us everything we need to structure and allocate your Zune anywhere in your home or office. You can use your Zune as we are to include song, a dock with a longer wire to your home setup house. Another shop Choice is a not so great power, during a half the distance of an original, enthusiastic. a wire connector into one side, so it can fit a rear side of the buffet and tables. For the convenience of combining a wire plug in the side so it can fit a rear side of the buffet and tables. It is consistent with a Zune 4GB, Zune 8GB, Zune thirty GB, and Zune 80GB. And for Zune 80 GB owners, we can squeeze box, a single member more video cable to watch the movies 480i regulation of this kit.

Turn on the volume of your Zune player or Zune HD with an Altec Lansing inMotion iM414V2, a commanding portable stereo system that gives anytime-anywhere listening pleasure. This system has a twin bass-enhanced neodymium speakers which gives bold, crystal-clear sound. This dock provides you the -in FM radio, HD radio technology, and input jacks for CD, DVD, and MP3 players which also includes the name of Zune, this is a built-in FM radio, HD radio technology, and input jacks for CD, DVD, and MP3 players, the iM414V2 is a handy and needed for your energetic audio lifestyle.

I have found one more dock named as pack all-in-One which allows you to charge, sync, your Zune and watch HD movies on your HDTV. Play your music and HD Radio HD on your Zune player your hi-fi using the wireless remote. Contains the dock, 3 sockets (one for each Zune), 1 wireless remote, AC adapter, an HDMI cable and an AV cable (sold separately Zune HD). Compatible with Zune HD (32 & 16), Zune 120, Zune 80, Zune 16, Zune 8 and Zune 4.