Thread: Can't transfer large videos from iPhone 4 to Macbook

Can't transfer large videos from iPhone 4 to Macbook

I have recently purchased an iPhone from the nearest dealer last week and the performance of the phone is very awesome but only problem with the phone is that it does not transfer larger files that is the video file from iPhone to my Macbook pro. It sends the files up to 99% from the iphone to the laptop and then fails the procedure, so please provide me the solution to overcome the issue any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated.

Re: Can't transfer large videos from iPhone 4 to Macbook

To transfer large video files you have to use an application for that in the apple products, so first tell me which application you are using and what is the version of the application. The information help me to resolve your issue in a proper way, the files are transfer through these apps when you transfer files from one apple product to another.

I have recently downloaded the iTunes software from the apple website and i don't known the version of the software as suggested by one of my friend to do so. It seems that there is a problem in the app as it shows a number of the Warning messages when i start the application to transfer the videos files from iPhone 4 to the Macbook pro, so please provide a solution that will work for me.

The iTunes that you are using seems to be corrupted and you have to download the latest version of the iTunes from the apple's website which will resolve your problem of the file transfer.iPhone File Transfer 3.0.1 ,iPhone to PC Transfer 1.0 , Tansee iPhone to PC Transfer 3.0,Tipard iPhone Transfer 3.2.18 these all are the software's for the transfer of the videos files from the iPhones to the macbook in the proper way.

There seems to be an issue in the applications that you are using, so to transfer the files in a proper way you have reset the iPhone. For these procedure you have hold the sleep/awake key for some time until the apples logo does not appears on the screen, the only point that should be kept in mind is that back up all the data before you reset the phone as it will erase all the existing data.

To overcome these problem you have first connect the iphone to the laptop using the sync cable, after that click to open the “My computer option” then the iphone will be listed there with the name that you have given to it. After that double click on the iphone icon to select it. Every picture files and video clips in the Camera revolve show up. The photos have a type of "JPG File". The videos have a type of <blank> option to it and you will be able to transfer the video files in a proper way.