Thread: iPhone stuck in "headphones" mode

iPhone stuck in "headphones" mode

I am using iPhone from Apple which have great sound and other features like video calling, multitasking also support Wi Fi. It has great sound which is the best part of it but I am getting problem while using this phone is that iphone is fixed in headphones mode and I am not able to remove it from such mode. I am not able to receive calls as my phone microphone I have to use headphone to receive all calls so I want to know how can it be solve and why this problem is appearing in my iPhone.

Re: iPhone stuck in "headphones" mode

I think your problem with iPhone jammed in headphone mode can be issue with the software in your iPhone. You can resolve your problem by just reset your phone to the factory setting if this is software issue then this will resolve by resetting but if it is due to some other issue than you might search for other solution to solve the problem. So try the mentioned solution and see if it resolved your problem.

If it is hardware problem of your iPhone then this might be solved only at the service center of Apple where you can visit and resolve your problem of iPhone stuck in headphone mode. They will solve your problem and if phone is in warranty period then it will be fixed free of cost otherwise you have to play for getting your problem solved. So this can be the basic thing you can do to resolve your phone problem.

I was facing same problem with my iPhone which suddenly stuck in headphone mode means that after removing the headphone from my phone i am able to see the headphone symbol in it. I am not able to receive call as i have to use headphone to talk every time i receive any call. But i did resolve this problem by just doing reset for phone to factory setting which resolve my problem.

As mentioned that this might be a software problem which you can resolve by reset to your phone to factory setting which will resolve the issue other than this if it is because of hardware failure of any other than you have to consulate to the technical person which will resolve your problem of iphone stuck in headphone mode. Other than this just replace your phone and go for some other phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"