Thread: Iphone 4 shows wrong Album art when playing music.

Iphone 4 shows wrong Album art when playing music.

I have recently purchased a new iPhone 4 the phones performance was good but from last week it displays the wrong album art when playing different songs in the phone. The album/songs art belongs to additional songs that are on the Iphone. The play list iphone 4 in itunes that synchronize with the Iphone 4 shows the accurate album art in Itunes, but the Iphone displays the incorrect album art. I have not at all had this problem on my Iphone 3G in 5 years, and not waiting lately on the Iphone 4. I have no sign why this happens, only in the weekend I subscribe to - and installed- a podcast for the primary time. I have never used a podcast before. I hesitation that enabling a podcast has amazing to do with it, but besides installing a number of new apps, that was the only alter compared to the circumstances when the whole thing was normal. So, please provide a solution to overcome these issue any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Iphone 4 shows wrong Album art when playing music.

As you have stared that there is a wrong play list in the music player so that might happen because you have made an existing play list and due to which both clashes between them and you are not able get the proper play list. so first you need to delete the play list that are duplicate in the music player and that will resolve your issue of the music player.

To overcome these issue you have to follow the steps given here which might resolve your problem of the wrong play list generation;
    • First you have to open the itunes through your computer

• Then you have to plug in the iPhone and try to pull up the summary screen on the phone

• Then click to select the “Music” tab on the top and then uncheck “Sync Music” and then apply all the settings to remove.

• Finally recheck all the sync music and apply to read it properly, these will resolve your issue for sure.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The other solution available to you is that you have to update album art via itunes which will replace the artwork on it with the latest version; for that first open itunes on your computer and select the “Music” option from there. Then click on the songs followed by the control or command and A to select all from the list. Finally you have click on the song and press “get album artwork” form the list, this will resolve your issue for sure with no problem in the music player.

There seems to be a problem in the iTunes that you are using in the iphone 4 mobile phone so the ultimate solution for these issue is it replace the iTunes software with a new one. These can be done by downloading the app from the apple website and then you have to installed it in the iPhone and generate the play list, this time it will does not show any problem in the play list; if then too the problem exists then you can contact the apple support desk for more.