Thread: Home Button Lag When Awaking From Sleep Mode in my iPhone 4

Home Button Lag When Awaking From Sleep Mode in my iPhone 4

I have an Apple iPhone 4 and with the iOS 4.1 which is nothing but the operating system and using it from last few months and it is serving me the best, but from last few days i am not able solve one problem that is nothing but as when my phone goes to the sleep mode then my mobile phones screen goes off that is it of no use for few minutes and as soon as i press the unlock button to unlock the phone then there is the two to three seconds pause and then the screen shows light, I don't know whether this is the problem and if it is a problem than how to solve it.

Re: Home Button Lag When Awaking From Sleep Mode in my iPhone 4

I don't think that it is the case to worry this can be fixed permanently, the thing is that is there is any kind of new software that you have installed recently onto your mobile phone or have downloaded any new application that you are using frequently . it may happen because hen there is load on the phone memory then it tends to behave in such manner. So don't worry this problem will automatically disappear from the phone.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that there is nothing to worry in it , it is the small problem that can be fixed can i know whether you are getting this problem on the regular basis or occasionally if this is not the often problem than i have a solution for it just switch off your phone and then again restart the phone it will fix the problem, And the problem is due to the load on the phone memory so what you have to do is just keep the phone memory as free as possible.

I was also facing the similar problem a few days ago and that to with my iPhone the touch senses where also not working proper, so the thing that you a have to keep in mind that this is the problem due to some of the settings of the phone are changed then the only solution for this is to hard reset your phone. What it will do is just bring your phone to that stage when it was new. Make sure that when you will hard reset your phone than at that time you have to take back up of the data of you phone.

This is not a issue to worry i guess there is the problem in the software of your mobile phone or it may happen that you have occupied a large memory space in the phone and the is why it is giving you such type of problem, it is possible to fix it what you have to do is just remove your memory card and then see what happens if the problem is not there any more than remove some data from the memory card and also if the problem is still there than contact the service provider of yours.