Thread: iphone 4--Typing inaccurate after iOS 4 update

iphone 4--Typing inaccurate after iOS 4 update

I am facing keypad problem on my iphone 4 after updating it directly to IOS 4.1 version. Now I am getting some different words after pressing different words. Especially when I touch double time my space bar it generate some different function. It all is happening after updating it to ISO 4. It is just not with space bar, it can happen with any word tap. Some other iphone users have also checked my mobile and they also noticed the same thing. It is just happening at messaging time and at email composing.

Re: iphone 4--Typing inaccurate after iOS 4 update

I am also seeing this issue on my iphone touch screen and keyboard. I am sure it is all happening just because of OS updating to IOS 4.1. In my keyboard I also getting problem from my space bar and my typing accuracy has dropped to 50%. I do not want to format my format my mobile buti think so this is the last solution. If you have got solved you issue pleases update here for other users.

Have you tried to reset your phone? Some time I see this problem on my laptop. It’s keyboard start typing different alphabet after touching different button. I can solve that issue in laptop keyboard by changing language preference or by rebooting. But all these are not possible in mobile. But I am sure that resetting your phone will solve this issue.

I have also faced this problem on my iphone. You cannot change anything until you will not do it reset. I did it on my cell phone and it solved my problem. So you also do it on your cell phone and I hope it will solve your problem. Rebooting and changing language options are not available on your iphone. So just do what I did. Sometime updating of OS changes your internal setting as you are seeing in your keyboard.