Thread: iphone 4 cannot send or receive text message

iphone 4 cannot send or receive text message

Hi i am using the iPhone from the last few months and it is serving me the best and till now it has not given me any sorts of problem and i am glad that i have a phone like Apple. But from lase few days i am facing a unnatural problem with my iPhone that is regarding the messaging, from last week i am not able to send the messages or either receive any. All the messages that i am sending is the text format messages. And i am not aware that why i am facing this problem but it is the consistent one from last few days. Please help me out in this case.

Re: iphone 4 cannot send or receive text message

According to me there is nothing to do with the iPhone of yours because it is totally a network problem and also i believe that there is nothing wrong with mobile phone it is absolutely fine, Now in this case what you have to do is just contact the service provider of yours and place the complaint over there that you are not able to receive or send messages and i hope that they will help you for sure in this case.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that your mobile phone is absolutely fine and the main issue is with the network, Make sure one thing that whichever service provider you use the message center number of the service provider must be entered correctly and that to of the came network. What the message center number actually does is it just creates an interface between the network and the mobile phone and enables the phone to receive or send message.

I was also facing the similar problem and that to with my iPhone a few days back ,The thing here is that in such cases we feel that there is the problem with the service provider but it may happen in some cases that the problem relates with the mobile phone of yours, And the similar thing was happened with me there was a little problem with the version that i was using so i updated with the latest one and found that my problem is solved. So i will suggest you the same thing but make sure that this will the last option of yours when nothing is going wright with you.

It seems to me that the message capacity of your phone is completely filled and it is not up to you that you have to remove some of the messages so that it will allow the others to come. The thing here is that if the message memory is full then it will mot allow the other messages to be received by your phone and also if you will free the memory then the messages will automatically come in the inbox. Hope this one will help you if not the you have to contact the service provider of yours.

ThumbsUp Re: iphone 4 cannot send or receive text message

I had the same problem by clearing up the messages everything started to work again.

Thanks for the tip.