Thread: iPhone 4 keeps crashing after 4.1 update

iPhone 4 keeps crashing after 4.1 update

I have recently switched from the iPhone 3 to iphone 4 which i had purchased last week the performance of the phone is awesome but the only problem is with the update that i made to 4.1 OS. After the update from 4.0 to 4.1 it has created a number of the problem in the phone and crashes every now and then. I am facing a number of the problems due to that so please provide a solution to overcome these issue any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated.

Re: iPhone 4 keeps crashing after 4.1 update

As you have mentioned about the problem and the update is not working problem but before that tell me what exactly happens and how the i
    phone crashes after the update to 4.1. So first tell me all the problems that you have faced with the iphone and then i will provide you with the solution.

When i try to open any of the application in the iphone 4, the application crashes down badly and there is no proper opening of the apps. The apps take more than normal to open and most of them get corrupted also, the face time application that i am using for the video calls also creates a number of the issue and there will be a problem in the call also. so, please provide me with the solution to overcome these issue any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated.

The update that you have performed is not proper and you have to update the OS again in a proper manner. The Apple iOS 4.1 Software Update is the first major update to iOS 4, bringing Game Center, new iTunes features, high dynamic range photography, and more to iPhone and you can make the update from the website of the apple or from any one of the the apple app store;this will for sure resolve your issue of the update.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The solution to these problem is the Hard reset of the iPhone which can be done by holding the sleep/awake button until the apple logo does not appear on the screen. These will reset your iphone but before doing these back up all the data from the phone as it will erase it after the reset of the phone, these will resolve your problem of the update and do the update to 4.1.

The update problem occurs a number of the time in the iphone 4 when you tried to update from 4.0 to 4.1 as these iphone does not support the newer update very properly. So the suggestion here is that you should switch to the previous iOS that 4.0 which will work very fine in the phone and you will not get any application crashing down there or you can contact the customer care assistance of the apple for further help and support.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain