Thread: iPhone 4 rebuilding photo library and losing photos

iPhone 4 rebuilding photo library and losing photos

Hi i am using the Apple iPhone 4 from the last few months and it is the best that i have ever used the other thing here is that it really didn't gave me any serious problem till now and i am happy that i own an Apple iPhone but from last few days it is giving me a uncommon problem i guess, I am fond of photos and i use to have a photo library of mine in my phone but last night when i checked my phone there was not a single picture left in the phone in fact whenever i save some new photos then the phone starts rebuilding the library and all photos are lost i an not able to solve this problem please help me out in this one.

Re: iPhone 4 rebuilding photo library and losing photos

It seems to me that your photos are not gone anywhere they are in the phone it self , Have you checked the phone completely and also do you check the eternal memory if you have for your phone because i have never hear such a issue before with any of the phone, first can you tell me that how you save your images on the phone also the thing here is that it may ave also happen that some one have deleted the images from your phone . Please check it out and then inform me.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that there is something wrong with the phone's memory and it is the serious issue that you just need to take care , The thing here is that whenever you insert new images on your phone it shows that it have saved all the images successfully but actually the images are not saved because the memory has got corrupted. So make sure that you scan your memory as soon as possible and use all the possible memory that is available for you.

I was also facing the similar problem a few days back and i guess that i was worried more than you , but there is a solution for this issue is that we have not to do any thing but fire a complaint to the customer care center of the Apple phone . What i want you to do is just visit the customer care center and then place a complaint that you are facing the photo library problem. And i am sure that they will help you in this case and will also fix your problem permanently.

It seems to me that i can help you in this case and also can fix it permanently. The thing here is that you are facing the problem regarding the images than i want to the following steps to get rid of the problem.
    • First of all keep the back up of all the images that you have.
    • Then just go to the folder to which the images are stored .
    • Now right click on the folder and then select properties.
    • Once you select the properties then a new window will open and from that window you have to select the Detail tab.
    • Then click on the remove properties and remove all the properties that the folder holds.
    • Now all the data is deleted and you are free to add new one but make sure that you do it through iTunes
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The only thing that will help you in this case is the you have to hard reset your mobile phone and also you have to keep in mind that hard reset will erase all your data of the phone permanently and also keep one thing in mind it also delete all the contacts that are available in the phone , So before formatting your mobile phone please keep in mind that you will keep the back up with you. And as yo will hard reset your phone automatically your problem will get solved. I hope that this one will help you for sure.