Thread: iPhone backup not working - "session could not be started" error

iPhone backup not working - "session could not be started" error

I am using an iPhone 3GS from couple week this is great phone to have with lots of features like Multitasking which can be done using this phone you can read books through iBook application provided. But when I tried to get backup for my phone I am getting error as "session could not be started". I don’t think have done anything on the phone but I have done some update in few applications since my last backup. So i want to know how can i resolve this problem.
    Last edited by Zurina; 13-10-2010 at 11:43 PM.

Re: iPhone backup not working - "session could not be started" error

I think there is some problem with your iphone operating system you may be using iOS 4.0.1. I suggest you to just upgrade your operating system to iTunes 9.2.1 which will defiantly resolve your problem of your iPhone not able to backup and giving error as "session could not be started". You can surely try this out to solve your issue with phones backup.

You are using phone from apple company which is very popular in the market for their product quality. iPhone you are using provide you with feature of multitasking through which you can use any third-party application on your phone and switch between any of the application quickly without creating problem of slowing down the performance of the running application. So you can perform many function at a time like listen to a ball game while emailing.

One thing you can do if you are not able to fix this problem just go for the factory setting by the use of reset your phone which will fix your problem of backup. You can use synchronize your iPhone with your computer if your going for backup of your phone calender entries, phone book etc. If this is the thing than you can try to fix this way.

First thing i want to know is that what type of backup you are going for if you want data of your memory card then you can try to use card reader for the backup. Other than this if you are going for backup of your iphone calender, phone book etc. then you have to synchronize your phone to may be with your computer or any other phone with you. This will resolve your backup issue for your iPhone.

If your problem is not resolving with the use of above solution, I think you can solve your problem by visiting to the company service center to resolve the issue. If your phone is under warranty period than your problem will be resolve for free otherwise you have to pay to solve your problem. I hope you will follow this to resolve the issue with phone backup.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"