Thread: Problem in received call volume on iphone 4

Problem in received call volume on iphone 4

I have recently purchased a new iPhone 4 from united states of America which my friend has posted me to India. I got the iPhone today and when i opened the box and sync the phone to use it, the phones performance is very good and when i make a call it is working fine. The only problem with the phone is its volume is too low when i make a call or receive a call from any other user. So, please provide me appropriate solution to the given issue any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Problem in received call volume on iphone 4

As you have mentioned that there is a problem in the volume when you make a call or receive call so the settings of the volume is not proper in the iPhone. First you have to go to the volume settings and increase the volume so there will be no problem in the call making or receiving a call also when you receive a call there are options on the screen to increase the volume.

The iPhone that you have purchased is a new one so there will be a plastic cover on the screen of the phone which does not allowed it to hear the volume properly to the other user. So to overcome these issue you have to take out the plastic from the screen and then try to make a call to the other people and check the volume, it will work properly these time for sure.

If there is problem in the iPhone and as you have stated that the phone is quite new so the solution available to you is replacement of the phone from the dealer from where you have purchased the phone or directly you can replace it from the apple store these will be the solution available to you for thee issue, for any other query contact the support desk of the apple.

If your iPhone is not working properly and there is a volume problem in the phone then you can contact the customer care assistance of the apple or to the nearest apple app store for help and support. The volume is low in the iphone when there is a problem in the hard ware of the phone so the replacement of the phone for a new one this will be the ultimate solution to your issue available.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"