Thread: Iphone Connectivity issue with Volkswagen Bluetooth

Iphone Connectivity issue with Volkswagen Bluetooth

I have an iPhone 4 mobile and the problem is that I am not able to get the connectivity on my Volkswagen car. The reception is been activated and the problem is not able to get resolved. Please help me out so that the device is able to synchronize well to the system. It will be better and helpful.

Re: Iphone Connectivity issue with Volkswagen Bluetooth

You can look out for the change that is for the synchronization well that is by checking out he video which is been mentioned below. I hope as it is been done you can then function out well and make the device to process well without any problem. This will be helpful for you and better as needed. Do check for the thing and make it process as needed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjEO9...eature=channel

Do look out for the compatibility of the feature which is necessary for you to get sort as needed. It will be better for you and make the things to get work. It will be helpful for you and can thus process out well for the desired change that is essential. Do look for the required thing that is needed. It will be better and helpful for you as required. So check out and make it process.

The issue is that transmission of data via Bluetooth would possible with firmware 3.0. So you need to check out for the same. The compatibility of the firmware also depends. It will be better for you to get the issue to be sorted out well and get the desired things to be implemented. I have no idea for the thing which is required. Hope to get sorted as essential for you.

Look out for the link or the post that is been mentioned IPhone 4 Bluetooth in Car Issue. I hope this will better for you as you may then be able to get process with the thing. You will get a clear picture of the same which will help you out well for sorting out the change that is needed and make it work as processed. Do check for the thing and make the desired things to be executed.