Thread: Is anyone else having iPhone 4 boot up screen issues?

Is anyone else having iPhone 4 boot up screen issues?

I have issue with my iPhone when I boot up around the black area where where the apple logo has white bursts of white specials before moving to lock screen. Not always it happen about 1-2 at a time. I am experiencing this on my 3GS as well. Does any one else is having the same issue? I have just updated to iOS4.1 and prior to this I do not have any issue. I think it might be software related. Thank you in advance.

Re: Is anyone else having iPhone 4 boot up screen issues?

Having the same issue.When I boot my iphone a white flashing dot appear before it get to the locked screen. Most of the people did not notice this issue as they are not bothered to staring at it long enough to notice this issue. i like my iPhone but I am getting this problem and I need to resolve this as soon as possible.Your effort will be appreciated.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Thank for your reply I was thinking that I am only the person experiencing this issue. i try to search on other forum to get it resolve it but I did not get any solution to this. Even now I am experiencing it whenever I turn it On. I am planning to have appointment with the Apple so that I get it resolve before my one year warranty turns out. I thought it will go away but it is still over there.Please post ant update to this issue?

I would suggest you to keep your worry behind. Because today morning I went to Apple office and I check 6 units of iPhone 4 over there. In all the units are exhibiting the flashing dot during the boot up. So I can say that our iPhone are normal and many people do not notice this flashing dot because they do not stare hard enough. So the conclusion is that there is no problem in our units.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Even I have notice the same issue on my iPhone screen. So I chatted online to an Apple adviser and she suggest me to bring it and get apple care. I am having mobile store so I thought to check it before consulting to them. I did not want to embarrass myself if it is normal issue with every iPhone. I check almost 10 units of iPhone and all units have this issue. So finally I did not speak to any of them as it is normal.