Thread: Strange volume issue on iphone 4

Strange volume issue on iphone 4

I use iPhone 4 mobile phone and the problem is that when I play music on my phone I get a problem that is a strange sound comes that is the sound is lowered and I get a very low volume. I do not know what could have caused the same. Please help me out so that I can work well with the thing. hope to get a better solution.

Re: Strange volume issue on iphone 4

The problem could be with the music player that is been used. The application may be appended with some bugs that is required. So check well for the thing that is associated. It will be helpful for you and can then function out which will be better for the same. Check for the application that is needed. Do work well as needed.

Check for the firmware of the phone that is needed. It will be better for you. As the firmware may have some issue or bug and can be sorted out well by removing the same in order to function out as needed. The new fresh copy of the application or the firmware installation will be better and helpful for you and make it work that is needed. Do check out as essential.

Try to restore the phone I hope it will be better and you may then be able to get sort of the change as needed. Do work well which will be better for you. As needed all you need to do is to look for the parameters which will be better. The phones setting needs to be functioned as required. I do not know what could have been the process. Check well as needed. Make the implementation.

I would suggest you to get the process well by using iTunes application. As it is been done you may then be able to perform for the change. The iTunes application needs to be processed or function well which will be better for you. Get the changes to be functioned as iTunes will be helpful and the restoration can be done as needed.

Get the new updated pack of the iTunes application which will be better. The new updated pack will be better and helpful for you. As required do process out for the change which is needed. You may get it functioned for the thing. Do work well for the same. I hope it will be helpful for you. The issue can then be processed without any problem. Look for the newly upgraded iTunes pack.